prices & Availability
Prices for each hut can be found on the accommodation page, all bookings are for 2 nights minimum.
- Bedlinen & towels provided (Including towels specifically for the Hot Tub)
- Welcome Pack consisting of homemade cake & sparkling wine
- Continental breakfast provided each morning in the Lambing Shed
- Tea & Coffee making facilities- Unlimited use of your very own Hot Tub
- Use of BBQ (BBQ food packs available for 2 available at £25 per pack - 48 hours notice required)
- Use of Fire Pit (starter box of logs provided, additional logs available at £10 per box)
- Toiletries, robes and flip flops.
- Marshmallow tree.
- A £50 damage deposit is payable at the time of booking. It is fully refundable after your stay as long as everything is left as you found it.
Your hut will have all the essentials for your stay, including bin bags, washing up liquid, kettle, toaster, cutlery, plates, mugs, glasses etc. Please contact us if you require any further information on what is included.
terms & conditions
1. We request that all payments are made in full on booking. Any cancellations will only be refunded if manage to rebook, in which case the full amount less a £25 administration charge will be returned.
2. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests exhibiting unacceptable or antisocial behaviour, under which circumstances no reimbursement of booking charges will be due.
3. We will not accept any liability for any damage to or loss of any personal property while on site. Any complaints must be made during the stay in order to give us the opportunity to rectify any problems; any complaints made after departure will not be accepted. We are relieved of any liability should, due to circumstances beyond our control, the shepherds hut become unavailable or unsuitable for letting. Any money paid will be reimbursed in full and the booking may be cancelled.
4. Guests are asked to leave the hut in a clean and tidy state. Following the booking if, on inspection of the hut, there is any evidence of substantial damage or loss of property a list will be sent to you and it will be deducted from your damage deposit. We do of course accept that small accidental damages can be considered as fair wear and tear.
5. We reserve the right to levy a cleaning charge if the hut/hot tub is left in a particularly poor condition.
6. The hut is strictly non-smoking & no pets are allowed. Any evidence to suggest that there has been smoking in the hut will lead to additional cleaning charges.
7. The hut is cleaned and all linen and towels are changed between lettings, and weekly for longer letting periods. If you request clean linen and towels on a daily basis, please do so before the booking commences. An extra charge will be payable for this service.
8. Dietary requirements – we will always try to accommodate dietary requirements, but require advance notice in order to source. Please advise at time of booking.